Google Plus

Waiting Game

Tuesday, February 10, 2009



I am waiting.
I am waiting for my swap package from my Vampire Valentine. I am waiting my my swap Valentine to receive her package.
I am waiting on three skeins of Berroco Zodiac in Aries to add to my stash. At least it will be combined with the three balls that I already possess rather than make more diversity in my yarn room.
I am waiting for an audit at my job.
I am waiting for 5 o'clock so that I can take off my 3 1/2 inch shoes and get some sushi.
I am waiting for my co-worker to get a hearing test so that he will hear callers to his cell and work phones.
I am waiting for payday.
I am waiting for a new episode of Fringe.
Recently that is all that I do

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!