|These geese made quite an entrance on Wednesday|
When the geese arrived a few commuters joined me in delaying our daily trek to our respective offices or other destinations in order to enjoy the simplicity of the return of birds to the local river.
I love having animals to view while I walk to work or to my car at night.
Soon, there will be baby ducks to watch.
|The ducks showed up two weeks ago. I see they are having a party|
Several bloggers have recognized my blog as one which makes them smile.
I have been blogging for about 7 years. I joined the GBE2 group some time last year and I have had more fun blogging in the past few months than in all the other years.
I am so pleased that others enjoy my Frizzy Life as I maneuver this Flat Iron World.
Thank you to a Kat, a Pirate, the Nerd, and Mary
Now the rules
- In a post on your blog, nominate fellow bloggers for award.
- In the same post, add the Blogger Award.(There are three from which you can select.)
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- My waist measures about the same as the height of a 4 year old child.
- I don't always care for what my doctors tell me. When I informed my (former) doctor that I am sleepy all the time time she said "awwwww."
- Nutella will be my downfall
- I have been taking Gymnena Sylvestre to reduce my sugar cravings. I don't appreciate chocolate as much as I used to. I am weighing my options. Pun intended.
- Since I received three awards from four different people, I am going to keep this simple. The nominees can select the award for their site. I have spent the last few days trying to find blogs that haven't been selected for one of these awards recently.
There are so many blogs that I follow, I couldn't list them all. I decided to list only seven
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, opinions, observations about your world.