Google Plus

Whiners

Monday, October 31, 2005

I have a blog on Yahoo! 360. I write about my house adventures. This weekend i was confronted by an angry person. I had written approximately three lines about him in a blog entry titled, "Disappearing Acts." The nerve of some people. i didn't mention his name just enough anecdotal information to illustrate just one more example of contractors whom I have hired and who disappeared before the work was completed. A friend told him about the blog entry.
If i can't make my blog entries under a pseudonym and anonymously reference people that i actually know in it then what is the point?

Now i want everyone to know that Steve Griffin is the subject of February: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-aFmqok8jdKQKRIZLkIAQtkHo?p=26

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!