Google Plus

Feel yourself like Casanova!...

Monday, May 30, 2011

It is 1 am.
A major thunderstorm has just passed.
All the windows are open to catch the cool breeze.
Suddenly you hear

Get Back MotherFucka You Don't Know me Like that
WTH
It kept playing that one line over and over again as if the listener just wanted to hear that statement.

This is the clean version of the song.....
I didn't get that clean version.
I look out the window
I see My Neighbor ACROSS THE STREET dancing in his garage.
His back yard is completely lit up.
And he is dancing
He played this song for at least a hour. I closed my windows after 45 minutes and inserted my earplugs.
On the plus side I am learning new tricks with my camera. I will catch him next time.

Then there are the neighbors on their cellphone




Sitting on their porches. Across the street. Speaking so loud that I have to close the windows on my own porch to avoid listening to them. ....Or just putting my knitting down so that I can pay closer attention. Which is what I plan to do and did last week.
Seriously. People get really upset over things posted on Facebook. Fortunately, I was not the receiver of the verbal lashing my neighbor hollered into the tiny phone.
So upset that even while talking on the phone she rolls her head, shakes her finger in the face of an imaginary person.It was quite comical. And very distracting.

Telephone, n.  An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.  ~Ambrose Bierce


I live on a normal block of homeowners with small children two blocks from the elementary school. I am also surrounded by stop and robs. Little corner stores that sell alcohol and the stupid cigars. 
There are two bars within 3 blocks as well as an ice cream shop, a barber shop and a small grocer.
It could be worse. It could be better. I like it for the adventure.

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!