Google Plus

Anything Good for you Isn't Cheap

Monday, May 7, 2007

This was my lunch today. I am devasted. These things will kill me and spread my butt for just a couple of dollars.

I have to start making better decisions with my money and my food. I shared my results with my co-worker and she is in denial.

Chipotle Nutrition Facts
Serving Size:
1 Burrito
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1232 Calories from Fat 489
% DV*
Total Fat 54g
Saturated Fat 15.5g
Cholesterol 106mg
Sodium 3288mg
Total Carbohydrate 129g
Dietary Fiber 14.5g
Sugars 4g
Protein 56g
Vitamin A 105%
Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 32%
Iron 28%


Chipotle Nutrition Results provided by:
Chipotle Fan.com
As I was informed as a child: Nothing cheap is good for you.
Just think about it. Kool-Aid is cheap (10 for a $1) but juice is expensive one for $3.00. Fruit is more expesive than candy bars. Bottle water more expensive than Faygo. It goes on.....

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!