Google Plus

Creepy and Crawly

Monday, July 16, 2007


Werms
Originally uploaded by estioney

Do you see the worms around the spigot!
When I contacted Saftey and Health, I was laughed at until i brought one to their office. Now they seem more interested in determining the genus of the organism simply removing the fountain.
Silly me for contacting Safety and Health! They are scientists.
When I called the Custodians they thought I was complaining about warm water coming from the spigot and not WORMS coming from the spigot. I guess she thought is was some ignorant person that dropped nouns.
Every week there is a least one worm swimming in the faucet.
Perhaps, it is an invasion.






0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!