Google Plus

Entry for November 26, 2007

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I had a really cool blog entry. It was about some really cool things that I have discovered. You would have liked it. There were pictures and links. I spent an hour on it. Probably more because I had drafted it in my mind earliar this week. I permitted myself to post it once I completed my homework. So there is a good hour of my life gone. Some really great reflections that I wanted to share. Just released into cyberspace. Gone.

The innerworkings of my mind. Blank.

My butt aches from sitting on my bed and I have to work in the morning. But - no blog to post. Nope. It went away.



I clicked on "Post This Entry" and it disappeared.

Now it is late and I am tired. I will try again tomorrow.

Freaking pisses me off sometimes.....

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!