1. I love German Chocolate Cake
Specifically my mother's German Chocolate Cake. I love my Aunts Red Velvet but that would be for another list.
2. I am addicted to Ravelry.com
I may need an intervention.
3. I can’t stop buying yarn
I have run out of places to put it. This really cannot be normal
4. I love pantyhose and tights
I also hate shaving and multiple layers.
5. I love my heated car seats
Once you have experienced heated car seats you will never go back.
6. I drink a lot of tea
I cannot drink coffee anymore. Isn't that strange.
7. I keep dark chocolate in the fridge
8. I read multiple audiobooks and paper books at the same time
Is really is quite normal. I have to get my 10,000 steps in and I can listen to an audiobook while I pace.
9. I only order XM radio when they solicit me fantastically low deals
Last night they offered me a dollar a week!
10. I never pay my newspaper bill on time on principle
I just can't seem to do it right
11. I order biyrani and sushi twice a month
12. I prefer skirts and dresses
I like being a girl
13. I grow tomatoes each year to make sauce that I give away to friends
You should ask for some
14. I still watch cartoons
Beats reality tv any day
15. I still have dreams about an old boyfriend where I am kicking his ass
He deserves it
16. If given the option to do something perfectly and to do something funny, I will go with the funny every time.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Posted by The Frizzy Hooker at 6:08 AM
I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!