Google Plus

Need a doping for love?

Monday, April 11, 2011

We initiated 18 new members into the sorority this Saturday.
These are the gifts that I made for the new members




I made corsages. Used some bead work to make them sparkle. Some corsages had red, purple, yellow, white or green beads. I used a gold colored 20 gauge wire. The flowers came from Micheals. I had to purchase 12 violets springs to create the corsages. Because the stamens were white, I had to color each of them with yellow paint. I don't think that I will ever do this again. I am tulled out for the time being.
The middle corsage was crocheted using mercerized cotton.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Nice work. Watch out or you are going to be recruited to make bouquets for weddings next.

The Frizzy Hooker said...

You are right. I should be scared.

Lorraine Cipriano said...

The corsages you made are beautiful!

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!