Google Plus

And It Continues

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Just Peachy

I have done it again. Neglected my blogging responsibilities.


You should know that not only have I avoided blogging, I have also avoided exercising, journaling, working on a short story, and buffing my nails.

Terrible aren't I. I really need to get on those nails.

I have on the other hand been anxiously awaiting the return of South Park, Medium, Law and Order: CI, my daffodils and crocuses, and a comb.

I am convinced that there is some rift in space and time from which some ogre reaches through and steals my combs. Okay, I know that I wear my hair natural and I do not really need a comb but there are times that I do. Those are the times that the ogre lives for.

I am still terribly afraid of the impending zombie war, restless in my small office, tired all of the time, crocheting or knitting, fascinated by just how much diet dr. pepper tastes like regular dr. pepper, and drinking vodka.

I spend my days napping, imagining methods of getting rid of stray cats, shopping for shoes, and working on baby blankets for friends.

I still haven't lost the weight that I gained this Fall. My hand hurts from trying to finish my sister's baby blanket before the shower. I haven't met with my doctor to discuss my EGC biopsy. The garage door still will not shut and the newspaper boy destroyed my alarm sign.

I did get some good news in the Sorority. I beat Sims 2 Castaway. Found a perfect black dress that I can fit. And I have made some new friends. My sleep study proved that I do not have Sleep Apnea. That picture is of me after I was connected to the computer thigamajig.

I guess.... That I am just peachy.

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!