Google Plus

I am not addicted at all

Monday, June 16, 2008

Me at the Toledo Mud Hens Stitch and Pitch night. 












This has been one difficult blog entry. That is me  in the back. To the right of the lady in blue and behind the lady in orange. yes, the brown face.

I was working on the Geisha Wrap pattern that I found lying on the table at Fiberworks. I didn't care for the Colinette yarn prices so I created my own assortment. I changed the pattern into tunisian crochet for my own sanity. it is quite nice. I switched seed stitch to moss stitch. I will post a picture.

I am participating in a magic ball yarn swap. It is so much fun. I have been gathering items from all over using the LYS, Ebay and Etsy to pull it together. I can not wait until the yarn ball is complete.
67%

2 comments:

Gia Stood said...

how long have you been working on the yarn ball?


oh yeah i posted this quizz on my site before. I got 78 % seems like i blog to often but that was last year maybe I slowed down now (am in denial..lol) I have to take the test over but I;ll be back later :)

Rachel Schip said...

I think that's great... I just ended up being shunned, but that because I was doing the WRONG yarn craft, obviously.

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!