Google Plus

Post December 14th

Friday, December 4, 2009



This is the addition that I made to a traveling scarf recently. I added this section at the end of November.
I used the staff holidays to work on a few gift scarves, as well.

For my trouble, I earned a swollen hand.

It looked worse than this at the beginning of December. I finally had to realize that the scarves will not be complete before the end of the year. Since I refuse to buy any gifts, I plan to dodge holiday gatherings or at least fake the gift exchanges.
Wish me luck!

I should mention that I have been pretty busy the last few weeks.
I am so glad that it is over.
Leinenkugel beer got me through it. Their Fireside Nut Brown is amazing. I don't like Sam Adams. I am a Midwestern gal and I want a Midwestern beer.
I like beer. I am proud to say.

I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night. ~ Greek Proverb


The government will fall that raises the price of beer. santiz Czech Proverb
God has a brown voice, as soft and full as beer. santiz Anne Sexton

Thank you beer. I tried vodka, rum and gin but nothing beat the comfort of a cold bottle of beer.

Yesterday, Dude informed me that I have removed the links to my blog from my Facebook page and other places. He said, "I know you are probably talking about me on your blog. So I understand."
Isn't he cute?

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!