Google Plus

Give her extra emotions

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I received my Valentine's Day swap package today.

The damage that you see is not from International delivery. The package came from Winnipeg.

It seems that something nibbled on the package while it sat on my front stoop.




Do you see the hole? There were pieces of the package material all over the stoop.


I opened it to see what the critter clawed at.

The critter is a tea connoisseur. This is some of the most aromatic tea I have ever had. Vanilla oolong tea. I cannot wait to try some for breakfast tomorrow.  I can't imagine that the teas aroma surpassed the foil barrier of the tea package, the cardboard walls of the box and customs. But it did and the critter found it.
Yummy yarn is yummy.

I love it. The book, the bag of Crap, the hand made wash cloth, and the Canadian chocolate.
Thank you MissReb

1 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

it might have been the postie nibbling at your parcel!

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!