Google Plus

Top soft house

Sunday, October 9, 2011


I completed the cap for my co-worker a few weeks ago. She completed her chemotherapy just a few days before I finished the cap. I asked another staff to model it.
You can find the pattern here : chemo hat 
I like that the cap will hide her hair as she grows it back.
I have had this yarn in my stash for a few years, now. I must say that I like the DiVe Melanite. Too bad that it is discontinued.

I try to participate in the Komen Race for the Cure every other year. This year (my off year) I decided to participate anyway. You can see my donation page here








I am no back to working on the baby blanket that I have unraveled - now- six times.
I am using Berroco Comfort DK  and I have not been happy with the way the blanket has looked.
 This yarn is very soft. Almost too soft for the original pattern.


I have now abandoned my crochet hook and I picked up my afghan hook. So far, I am happy with the texture. Crossing my fingers.
Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!