Google Plus

Mystery flowers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

As promised the peony that I dug out of my mother's yard when she decided to sell the house

At night
During the day
The peonies that I found in the back yard during the first year I bought my house

At night before they bloomed
In the day time and open








I thought I killed this rose bush last year.  It is remarkably resilient to my neglect. It was here when I bought the house. I successfully murdered the other two.  I think this one is my favorite, now.









More irises bloomed


and finally a mystery
 I have no idea if this is a flower or a weed.  It looks interesting

1 comments:

The Frizzy Hooker said...

I have identified the mystery flower it is Yellow Goat's Beard. Tragopogon dubius It is considered both a weed and a wildflower

Blog Anniversary

I have been doing this since before October 2005 The original blog is lost forever, thanks Yahoo!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!